Dan's Summer of Code My progress over the summer

Week 9

During the past week I tried to improve the overall quality of the code base which consisted of writing a couple of tests, fixing over 200 of Scrutinizer’s issues and also fixed some old bugs regarding the parser. The library got some updates as well, including more rules to check for errors in queries, support for transactions and improved support for UNIONs.

I wish I wrote more tests during this week, but for the next one I will try to focus more on that and increase the overall code coverage.

To see my progress, you can check out my library repository, some of the pull requests #11319, #1816, #1811, #1807 or the bugs I fixed #4962, #5437, #6118.