Dan's Summer of Code My progress over the summer

Week 4

Unfortunately this week was slow and I did not get to do very much. Now, that I am done with school, I am going to have more time to work on phpMyAdmin.

Some of the things I did this week(end): added multiple contexts and implemented them into phpMyAdmin along with a mechanism which switches the context according to the version of the database server, edited the way keywords were handled, removed the tokens array from parser’s output (it was redundant), fixed tests, completely refactored routine methods.

My task for the upcoming week is to implement new features and fix bugs, but I’ll continue replacing calls to the old library as well.

To see my progress, you can check out my library repository or the pull request I submit for phpMyAdmin.